First off, if you don’t understand the title of this post, ask a millennial.
I sat down today to do some forward planning for the coming semester and realized with horror and excitement what a crazy hectic travel and event schedule lies ahead of me. Horror because somehow, I still have a day job to do. 😬 And, like, kids and a husband and a dog that I’d like to see occasionally. Excitement because Yay! It feels like I’m a real author doing real author things!
Here’s a preview of the first half of 2023:
- January 26th – Cozy Mysteries Once a Month Book Club (virtual)
- February 11th – Reading at the Roanoke Island Inn (Manteo, NC)
- March 11th – Suffolk Mystery Authors Fest (Suffolk, VA)
- March 29th – Murder She Read Virtual Book Group (virtual)
- April 25th – Book Launch Party for Ashes to Ashes, Crust to Crust (Blacksburg Books, Blacksburg, VA)
- April 26th – Author Takeover on Cozy Mystery Party (virtual)
- April 27-29 – Malice Domestic (Bethesda, MD)
I’d love for you to keep me company IRL or virtually at these events. Or you could stand on the side of the road and hand me an Energy Gel Aqua Caffeine Pouch as I zoom past. 😉
Now…. Let’s do it, Rockapella!